Finding home remedies to whiten one’s skin naturally may seem near to impossible but there are actually several different ways to achieving a lighter glow. First off if skin appears darken or more dull than before, it could be caused by:
- Too much exposure to the sun
- Non-healthy lifestyles
- Or a long use of chemically enhanced cosmetics
So how can people go about rejuvenating their skin and prolonging a look that adds years to your glow instead of taking away? And without spending tons of money on doctor visits and possible chemical treatment sessions? Here are a few ways to use what is in your fridge to help make masks or pastes to ensure better skin.
It is a natural moisturizer and has bleaching properties hidden within its ingredients. With honey, treating age spots or even deeper acne scarring will be no problem. Here are two ways to treat your face while using honey:
- For a few minutes a day, apply pure liquid honey to your face and wash off with warm water.
- Now for making a mask that is ensure to lighten, take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and honey, another teaspoon of powdered milk and one half a teaspoon of almond oil. After mixing together apply as a mask. The total left alone time should be anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes. But be sure to wash off with cold water and you can do this every other day.
Aloe Vera Gel
Everyone more than likely has this in their fridge so it will stay cool and will last longer. This lucky gel can revitalize the natural skin color everyone was born with. So if anyone deals with uneven skin tone, try this out.
If anyone owns an aloe vera leaf plant, try cutting the outer layers around one of the plants leaves. Squeeze out the thick gel from the leaf, apply softly to your skin, leave for a good 30 minutes and wash off after with water. Try doing this for two times a day for two weeks.
Now this one happens to exist in the cupboard of individual’s kitchens. Turmeric has some properties that many may not know about.
- Turmeric should be a part of the healthy diet, with a handful of benefits aiming at improving skin tone, melanin, and antiseptic – this is an overall idea of good complexion.
- First take the turmeric powder and milk cream creating a thick base. Apply this creamy thickness to your skin. Allow it to actually dry so leave it on for possibly half an hour. Then wash off with fairly warm water, and try this three to four times a week.
- Or one could mix two teaspoons of gram flour, one teaspoon of lemon juice; add in one half teaspoon of turmeric. This will turn into a mask, leave for 20-25 minutes until it is dry. Be sure to scrub off the dry mask when the sink is turned on to lukewarm water temperatures.
One more alternative is cucumbers. Remember seeing those women applying cucumber slices to their eyes…well they were up to something and they happened to be right.
First cucumbers happen to be for all skin types, so no worries there. Grating a cucumber to mix with honey and creating a mask is an effective way. After applying to the face and neck area, leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Then please wash off with cold water. Anyone can do this every morning and every night. Or slice up the cucumber, and place the slices directly over any darken spots on the skin. Leaving for a couple of minutes at a time, after removing wash that area of skin with lukewarm water. Try doing this up to twice a day.
As anyone can see there are remedies hiding all throughout the kitchen that can act as a rebuilding agent when it comes to a beautiful skin. If however you prefer a solution with little less effort, then make a simple decision and choose one product out of the lightening creams reviewed by the beauty expert.
No one wants to get sunburned but unfortunately it happens. And as people get older, dark spots appear and finding ways to ward off those pesky spots seems difficult. However, it truly is not. Even if dry skin occurs, try using the honey since it acts as a natural moisturizer. With these options repairing skin has never seemed easier.